In 2014, Quiznos decided to make the shift from traditional advertising to a focus on digital content. To address this, we built Toasty.tv, an entertainment digital platform that combines video, curated and user-generated content. The main objective was to produce culturally relevant entertainment that would engage our target audience and get them talking about the brand again. "House of Thrones" is a mashup of "House of Cards" and "Game of Thrones" and was the first in the series of videos to go viral.
Results to date include: (updated 2/18/15)
- Over 2M views on YouTube (over 1.2M views in the first 2 weeks)
- 17K+ engagements (shares, likes, comments)
- Over 100% increase in YouTube subscribers as a direct result of the video
- 2.5M minutes spent with the brand in the first 2 weeks after launch
- Store locater traffic up 76% YOY during the two week timeframe after launch
- Retweeted by Kevin Spacey himself
- Talked about in over 200 articles and blogs globally
Fill out the form below and we'll work on connecting you to the entry creator!