- Use Twitter to break the story of our undercover investigation into the US and Australian gun lobby
- Go viral through effective story telling using platform friendly formats
- Become number one trending hashtag in Australia
- Increasing brand recognition and awareness
👉 Learn more on how we achieved these objectives: https://medium.com/@ajenglishtwitter/how-to-sell-a-massacre-a8a27311a6aa
- Effectively using a Twitter Thread for an exclusive presentation of the information and provide the key elements in a social-friendly and easy-to-understand manner
- Utilising various engaging social assets, including social cards, clips and images, to make the information accessible and easy to follow
- Creating a branded hashtag #HowToSellAMassacre and effectively using it to boost exposure and engagements around the content
- Publishing during a peak time for our target audience
- Improve the visibility of the content on Twitter to be used by Twitter Moments Australia on their official account
👉 Learn more on how we implemented this strategy: https://medium.com/@ajenglishtwitter/how-to-sell-a-massacre-a8a27311a6aa
- Soon after publishing the Twitter Thread, #HowToSellAMassacre became the top trend in Australia and the fourth worldwide.
- ‘Al Jazeera’ was among the top trending keywords in Australia shortly after the Twitter thread was published.
- We received over 22,000 total engagements on the Twitter thread alone.
- We received over 1 million views on the videos published within the Twitter thread.
👉 Learn more on how we achieved these results: https://medium.com/@ajenglishtwitter/how-to-sell-a-massacre-a8a27311a6aa
Fill out the form below and we'll work on connecting you to the entry creator!