In 2017, the World Economic Forum Future of Work reports cited Creativity as one of the top 3 skills for the future of work. Some of the tools of creativity such as lateral thinking and problem solving may appear as components of certain core subjects, but there isn’t a pure focus on it.
In our research, we found that many teachers don’t consider themselves creative and don’t feel equipped to teach it. We also found that by secondary school many children no longer consider themselves to be creative. There are numerous social, environmental and economic world problems facing our children today. Such as device addiction, mental health issues, a serious climate crisis, and the rise of diabetes and obesity - and the list goes on.
Our objective is ambitious and long-term. We are building a global edutainment platform for parents and teachers to develop a child’s Creative Muscle and teach them about important social and environmental issues at the same time. Creating a generation of Change Makers equipped with the skills to solve some of the world’s biggest problems.
Because after all, belief in your creative confidence lies at the heart of innovation.
By using a largely visual approach to address complex problems, we are able to powerfully demonstrate Creativity in Action and engage children in the process.
Through our global network of artists and curatorial experience, we are able to generate ongoing fresh creative content that addresses vital topics such as Digital literacy, Over-Consumption, Climate Action and Mental Health, which often fall outside of the traditional school curriculum. Three times a year, we produce a collection of thought-provoking, socially relevant illustrations that grab attention and can be deconstructed using a Sea, Think, Wonder approach for child-led learning. Our 'Conversation Toolkit' acts as a support for teachers, empowering them to lead the session and providing the necessary context and learning points required to run a fun and effective session.
We offer a complete package that is designed to support the school curriculum. For each theme, we release:
1. Themed worksheets.
2. An Interactive Ipad experience.
3. Parent & Teachers’ Toolkit.
4. Assembly talks and workshops.
5. Immersive experiences & pop-up events.
6. Media partnerships with South China Morning Post & Nickelodeon .
7. Line of themed t-shirts sold online and in retail.
8. Activity book sold in 17 countries.
The result is a multi-media edutainment brand that kids love both inside and outside the classroom.
- We have commissioned over 150 new illustrations about social issues that are a free resource for teachers.
- We have given away 20,000 activity books.
- Over 20 million views of our PSA-style animations on Nickelodeon.
- 50,000 visitors to our exhibitions and pop-up events.
- 350,000 worksheets given away to school children.
- Following our workshops more than 50% of children removed strangers from their friends list.
- Awareness of the risks of social media increased by 90% after attending our workshops.
Fill out the form below and we'll work on connecting you to the entry creator!