The objective of this campaign was to raise awareness and create a new message around heart health. Health care providers often create campaigns around fear and an overload of facts. We chose to focus on how our best friends (our dogs) can help keep us healthy and developed a fun way of delivering heart-healthy facts. The marketing goal of this campaign was to increase awareness of UCHealth's heart and vascular service line through the unique connection of people and their dogs.
We had a multi-level integrated approach to this campaign which included
- Out of home boards, including "wild postings" at dog height
- Video of dogs licking screen to provide stress relief and directing to campaign landing page (social, digital, cinema)
-Influencer marketing, including 7 dogfluencers from Colorado
- Partnered with a puppy therapy organization to provide stress relief to news stations and coworking spaces
-Led a puppy yoga session where attendees got the benefits of exercise plus dog stress relief
- Created and gave away dog bandanas, tennis balls and frisbees during National Puppy Day on March 23
-Over 1.7 million impressions on social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), including 433k impressions through influencer content
-174,019 video views on Facebook
- Over 52,000 social engagements, including over 25k engagements on influencer content
- Estimated 475k impressions through cinema
- Dog yoga event sold out within 24 hours and provided earned media coverage viewership of 286k people
- Total earned media for campaign had an ad value of over $81k, reaching over 8 million people
- Digital impressions were over 600k and drove 4,300 landing page visits
Fill out the form below and we'll work on connecting you to the entry creator!