The objective of bringing KOllOK to AMC Networks FearHQ was to give them an original story and experience that would expand AMC's recognition in the horror community. KOllOK aimed to create an engaging and immersive improvised narrative experience that would captivate viewers and build on the unprecedented success of the previous two iterations. The show aimed to tell a compelling story filled with deep characters, high-stakes drama, and profound moments, while also showcasing the talents of its diverse cast. The show achieved this objective by delivering its content live on Twitch, bringing a community old and new together around our stories mysteries.
To achieve its objective, Kollok on Fear HQ implemented a number of key strategies.
- First, the show prioritized character development and storytelling, weaving a rich and immersive narrative that kept viewers engaged and invested in the outcome.
- Each episode leveraged celebrated talent and known influencers such as Shohreh Agdashloo, Matthew Mercer, Felicia Day, Markiplier, Mari Takahashi, WWE Superstar Xavier Woods, Ray Wise, Troy Baker and many others.
- KOllOK focused on high-quality production values, with expert lighting, sound, and visual effects that brought the world of KOllOK to life. One key innovation that set Kollok apart was its use of Virtual Production, which allowed the show to create immersive, interactive environments in real-time. Using a combination of physical sets, Unreal Engine 5,and real-time camera tracking, KOllOK was able to create a seamless blend of physical and virtual elements, enhancing the viewer's experience and immersing them in the world of KOllOK like never before.
- We used Augmented Reality (AR) to further enhance the production. The use of AR technology allowed the show to overlay digital images and animations onto performers faces in real-time, making it possible to add additional elements to the sets and characters.
- KOllOK used User Generated Content to organically grow our audience and empower our message champions.
Overall, Kollok on Fear HQ was a resounding success, showcasing the power of incredible storytelling and cutting edge technology to engage, entertain and inspire.
Video for KOllOK
- #KOllOk reached 1 billion unique users on Social Media.
- Raised the total view count of entire series to 2 million.
- Over 1000 active roleplayers on the shows roleplay server
- Doubled the views on AMC Networks FearHQ Channel
- "Council of the Gods" episode featured 50 live social media influencers to bring their audiences to AMC Networks Twitch Channel and uplift our special event livestream.