Benefiber wants you to think about the importance of daily fiber intake. As a prebiotic formula, Benefiber provides a natural way to support your digestive health.
The old Benefiber.com unfavorably positioned Benefiber as any other fiber supplement. We wanted consumers to reconsider prebiotic-rich Benefiber as a part of their everyday wellness routines.
To help get sales moving again (like a beautifully functioning large intestine), we rebuilt Benefiber.com from the ground up. As a content-rich resource, the new site offers valuable information about every aspect of digestive health.
We hope to educate those who find our site via search or social, and retain them with engaging articles, infographics, and recipes. Ultimately, the goal is to parlay theses visits to Benefiber.com into product consideration and sales.
With our plan in place, we set about developing data-driven user personas and user journeys, along with a new experience framework. We surveyed over 30,000 American adults for our research, and based our 3 user personas on proprietary psychographic and behavioral data.
Next, we created a competitive gap analysis by taking a deep dive into 4 of our competitors and sizing them up from the perspective of our personas. We drove those learnings into our new design, optimizing the experience for our key consumers.
We also used the Shopper Science Lab, an exclusive in-house testing facility run by Benefiber's parent company GlaxoSmithKline, to review our work-in-progress design concepts with real consumers. This endeavor gave us actionable feedback on our design, usability, and interface elements.
Overall, these insights helped confirm our direction and, most importantly, protected our client's website redesign investment.
We had high hopes for the new site and our information-first philosophy. Thankfully, these insights paid off in a big way. Since our September 2017 relaunch, we've seen:
- 500% increase in organic traffic to all product pages
- 300% increase in multi-page engagements, providing a gigantic reduction in bounce rate compared to the original site
- 100% increase in sales from website-referral traffic to retail sites (via integrated ChannelAdvisor solution)
- 56% increase in average time on site per session (notably on educational, long-form content pages)
- 20% increase in coupon conversions
- 100% preference for the new site design and experience (when compared to the old site) by design testing survey respondents
- 91% consumer satisfaction rate (up from the old site's 76% rate)
- And finally, 90% of those taking our on-site satisfaction survey say they intend to purchase Benefiber products based on their website visit
Now that's what we call relief!
Fill out the form below and we'll work on connecting you to the entry creator!