YARNs are tiny videos taken from movies, tv shows, and music videos. YARNs are used in social media and chat to personalize and augment conversations.
YARN is like GIPHY but on steroids.
We want to add value to all parts of media content. Not just the popular clips.
YARNs are used in a variety of ways:
* Search: people use our search to find and discover LOTS of content
* Directly into chat (via apps, or urls)
* Used in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, as content, and witty responses
* Embedded on blogs and news (YARNs have been used in the NYTimes, The Guardian, The New Yorker, etc)
* People can take a YARN and meme-ify it
* Users can string YARNs together into STORIES
* Engagement can be made around content like QUIZZES
* We work with Studios to ingest and promote their content across our network
Millions of people use YARN every month, and it keeps growing.
People use YARN for research, for sharing content, and to challenge friends through quizzes.
It's a naturally viral platform because people find content and post and share with their friends.
We have terrific SEO because people search for very specific quotes and content and we rank very high.
We're always looking for feedback so let us know what you think.