To inspire people to learn about and participate in the arts. ALL ARTS is committed to reducing barriers to access and building equity in the arts – for arts and cultural organizations, artists, and communities across the country. In serving these audiences, we want to meet the needs of viewers seeking access to both the classical and the contemporary; to expand exposure to arts of all kinds for those who relish a free, high-quality resource; and who want to explore the full range of creativity that thrives around the world.
Specifically, we aim to:
- Create a new audience for the arts
- Provide a new ecology for the exposure and development of artists
Soft-launched in April 2018 and then fully launched in January 2019, ALL ARTS achieves its primary objective of inspiring people to learn about and participate in the arts online by:
- Creating and distributing engaging, high-quality plaform-appropriate content on our website, our streaming apps, our weekly e-newsletter, and our accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Creating and distributing this content in partnership with artists and cultural institutions
- Commissioning local filmmakers and artists to create content for distribution on ALL ARTS
In less than a year, ALL ARTS has achieved significant growth and impact across its outlets. Examples of popular content produced in partnership with artists and institutions include:
- "Broadway Sandwich" on allarts.org, the ALL ARTS streaming app, Facebook and YouTube.
- "Rising Artist" on allarts.org, the ALL ARTS streaming app, Facebook and YouTube
- "Climate Artists" on allarts.org, the ALL ARTS streaming app, Facebook and YouTube
- "Remembering 9/11 and the Art That Helps Us Heal" on allarts.org, the ALL ARTS streaming app, Facebook, and Instagram
- Regular daily arts coverage on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
A few key statistics that demonstrate early success of ALL ARTS in its first nine months:
- Over 3 million online video views
- Over 1 million engagements on social media
- Over 25 million impressions on social media
Video for ALL ARTS