Brad O.

@SPyKE752

99% of the time I'm Awesome. The other 1%, I'm Crazy Awesome!

Help Brad win a Shorty Award!

Characters left

Brad doesn't have any nominations for a Shorty Award yet. Why don't you share this profile, or nominate them yourself? Check out some other ways to show your support